The following attractions are located within a short drive of Great River Road State Park. Please contact the City of Rosedale for additional information.
- Stoneville Wildlife Management Area
- Malmaison Wildlife Management Area
- Aaron Cotton Company Museum (Clarksdale)
- Hopson Plantation (Clarksdale)
- Mississippi River
- Winterville Mounds Park (30 miles) The site of one of the tallest Indian Mounds and the largest group of mounds in the Mississippi Valley. The mound builders occupied this village from 800 to 1000 A.D.
- Delta State University (Cleveland)
- Bologna Performing Art Center (Cleveland)
- Shopping and Dining (Cleveland)
- Historical and Local Artists (Cleveland)
- Cleveland (15 miles) Cleveland's Octoberfest, Crosstie Festival Arts Show, and several interesting trade expositions are outstanding events. Delta State University's Performing Arts Center hosts entertaining shows on a frequent schedule.
- Greenville (Host to the Delta Blues Festival in September)
- Delta Pecan Orchard (Tutwiler)